I have had this recipe and the photos for a while but for some reason I’ve taken forever to actually post it! I’m going to try to post 1 recipe a week from now on! Hopefully I can stick to it
Recipe of the day is Spicy Chipotle Almonds!!
Ever since I started doing Advocare I’ve been on a huge Almond kick! I love buying raw almonds and flavoring them however I want!
The thing I really love about these almonds is there is NO oil!!! By using sriracha I was able to cut out the oil and intensify the flavor!!! I hope you like spicy Another great thing about this recipe is it only calls for 3 ingredients!!! Gotta love a quick and easy snack recipe!
- 2 cups raw almonds
- ¼ cup sriracha hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons chipotle spice blend*
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl mix together almonds, sriracha and chipotle seasoning.
- Spray cooking sheet with non stick cooking spray.
- Place almond mixture onto the cooking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake for 5 minutes, mix the nuts up and bake for another 5-8 minutes.
- Almonds are done when they are slightly darker.
- Let cool, then enjoy!
I really love playing around with different seasonings when making my own almonds! In the past I posted another Seasoned Almonds recipe! I know that 1/4 cup of sriracha seems like a lot but I promise it is needed. A lot of the spiciness goes away during the baking process!
I really hope you guys enjoy this deliciously spicy almond recipe
What’s your favorite flavor of almonds to eat?